DISCOVER OUR PLANS:
The companies and associations that join ALADYR receive the benefits that individuals have, but also have the advantages of:
- Post on social media about the member's integration to ALADYR to give them greater visibility and exposure.
- ALADYR badge to post on the member's social media and communication platforms as a symbol of their commitment to water management.
- Logo on our website with a direct link to the member company's website or communication platforms. Advertising that your company is part of this recognized organization and publicizing your services.
- Job Opportunities. ALADYR works as a partner to locate professionals that meet the needs of your company, including professional roles and internships. To this end, we have partnerships with prestigious universities and academic and research centers that facilitate the placement of students or outstanding professionals in their careers so that they can find alternative employment opportunities among our members. If your company has job vacancies, contact us to help you in this process.
- Seminars and Congresses. Members get discounts on sponsorships, booths, and the like at events organized by ALADYR.
- Strategic Relationships. ALADYR members who sponsor our events have access to the attendees' databases to lobby and build profitable relationships for the sector. These databases are provided one week before the event and one week after the event.
- Distinction. Members who participate in ALADYR events have a badge showing that they are part of our organization.
- The possibility of publishing technical-informative content quarterly in our ALADYR Magazine "Aguas Latinoamérica," which is distributed online to a base of over 60 thousand contacts, as well as in our social media and communication platforms. Our readership reports exceed 13 thousand readers, which increases with each issue. This is an excellent opportunity to spread knowledge on water management and to advertise your products and services.
- Advertisement in the ALADYR Magazine. Members can publish an ad in the ALADYR Magazine once a year. You can send us the design for publishing. In case your company does not have this, our design team can design it for you.
- Translations. Member companies that wish to publish in our magazine or social media and need to do so in English, Portuguese or Spanish can rely on ALADYR to translate their content and reach a wider audience.
- Communication and institutional journalism consulting services. We can highlight your milestones through press releases (we can write them with your inputs, or you can send them to us ready-made). We will publish them and share them with partner media to disseminate them and get a greater outreach among different target audiences.
- Our social media are yours as well. Our social media are available to disseminate technical content, informative (non-commercial) notes, informative/technical videos, interviews, and others.
- Access our content sections and ALADYR virtual library (on the ALADYR website). Over 300 technical presentations. You can access it by registering on our platform.
- Preferential rates when participating in partner association events.
- Priority to be selected as speakers at ALADYR events.
- Webinar Hosting. Subject to Technical Committee review for a value of 1,000 USD. If you are interested in hosting a webinar, we can handle all the logistics, provide our platform that hosts up to 10,000 attendees and send invitations to our databases to guarantee the attendance of end users, potential customers, and members.
- Publication of your events on the ALADYR website (PARTNER EVENTS section) and dissemination of your activities.
- Participation in agreements, business roundtables, and project development. If you need to relate or participate in different meetings of interest to the industry, contact us, and we will deploy our data networks so you can approach these potential allies, customers, and partners.
- User experience analysis and optimization of the LinkedIn social media . As part of our strategies for 2023, starting in the second semester of the year, we will be analyzing, in order of seniority, the social media and web profiles of our partner companies. We aim to offer a user experience optimization handbook and improvements to integrate into their social media. We know water is your focus, but we must communicate assertively to achieve our goals. Let us help you.
- Communicating together. Member companies receive a list of relevant topics and an upcoming calendar of topics to promote content in the media. If any of these topics are interesting for your company, just let us know, and it will be part of our articles and press releases. We can all share our knowledge based on our experience.
- ALADYR Homepage. One week a year, your logo will be on the homepage of our website and social media with a direct link to your website. By doing this, we redirect traffic to your website and boost your visibility on social media.
- Weekly news digest. Every Monday, you will receive a summary of relevant news for the industry in the e-mails registered in your membership. This way, it will be easier for you to find the most important information to be up to date.
- ALADYR CHAT. Our members integrate an active community that exchanges information and communicates relevant issues for industry growth. If you are an ALADYR member, you can be part of our Whats App Chat, where you will find representatives of member companies and partner organizations. An ideal way to get answers and request information and contacts.
- Content calendar. Your comments and contributions to the development of the technical programs of ALADYR events, inviting speakers/exhibitors, as well as for coverage are important to us. Your contributions are publicly acknowledged to reward your collaboration.
- In addition to the benefits described above, MEMBER COMPANIES can rely on ALADYR as a valuable ally to attract potential clients and stakeholders to strengthen their management and position themselves in the market.
Participating in ALADYR, helping in the organization of some events, attending congresses, seminars and webinars, and learning the knowledge it provides, has been a very good experience, which I recommend to all students or recent graduates of water-related careers.
-- Ignacio Monardes, ITECK