DISCOVER OUR PLANS:
The companies and associations that join ALADYR receive the benefits that individuals have, but also have the advantages of:
- Acknowledgement in networks of your integration in ALADYR.
- Logo on our website with a direct link to the website of the partner company.
- List of Members. ALADYR provides a directory with links to each of the official websites of our allies, to make their membership visible and to advertise their services.
- Job Board. Businesses can post job openings in our communication networks.
- Seminars and Congresses. Legal entity members get membership discounts, stands, and other similar in events organized by ALADYR.
- Strategic Relations. ALADYR members who sponsor our events can access "partially" to the database of participants (name of the attending companies) to lobby and establish profitable relationships for the sector.
- Distinction. Those members who sponsor ALADYR events, will have a badge that indicates that they are partners of our organization.
- Opportunity to publish technical-informative content in our "Aguas Latinoamérica" Magazine quarterly.
- Access to our content sections and ALADYR virtual library (on the ALADYR website). With over 250 technical presentations. You can access it by registering on our platform.
- Special rates to participate in related association events.
- Prioritized for selection as speakers at ALADYR events.
- Webinar Slot. Subject to Technical Committee review for a value of 500 USD.
- Publication of your events on the ALADYR website and support in the diffusion of activities.
- Chance to integrate the label of ALADYR MEMBERS in your website, incorporating the logo of the Association, as long as the graphics are not modified, and the membership is valid.
- In addition to the benefits described, MEMBER COMPANIES have ALADYR as a valuable ally to attract potential customers and strategic players to strengthen their management and position in the market.
Participating in ALADYR, helping in the organization of some events, attending congresses, seminars and webinars, and learning the knowledge it provides, has been a very good experience, which I recommend to all students or recent graduates of water-related careers.
-- Ignacio Monardes, ITECK