DISCOVER OUR PLANS:
Natural persons (professionals and students) who join ALADYR will benefit from the following:
- Seminars, Workshops and Technical Conferences. ALADYR offers registration discount to its members for ALADYR and partner events. (IDA and AEDyR 10% discount).
- Water & Desalination. £50 discount to subscribe to Water & Desalination Magazine.
- Awards and Acknowledgments. ALADYR grants recognition to those who stand out in the water treatment and desalination market.
- Networking and Information Exchange Networks. ALADYR offers networking opportunities between companies, end users and universities in Latin America and around the world.
- Publications. ALADYR publishes a bimonthly magazine with technical information, real cases, and projects in the Latin American market. News, problems, solutions, and progress related to the water sector are presented on our website and in the most recognized newspapers.
- A space for professional development: ALADYR partners can publish informative technical information in our Magazine "Aguas Latinoamérica." The information will include the credits corresponding to those who send it with no mention of business companies. (Technical papers, investigations, projects, theses). The content will be reviewed and approved by a technical committee before publication.
- International Connections. Through the alliances of ALADYR with other organizations such as IDA, AEDyR, AMTA, CaribDA and EDS.
- List of Allies. ALADYR offers a web directory with links to our partners' official websites, which are a reference for end users and technology suppliers.
- Representation. ALADYR represents its members before public and private organizations that have a direct or indirect relationship with our activity. This includes presentations between embassies of different countries to promote technology transfer, import tax exemption on membranes that benefit national production in Brazil, and presentation of companies to municipal entities.
- Membership. ALADYR allows its members to be part of a group of professionals that promote and spread the progress of water treatment and reuse.
- Board of Directors. Members (excluding students) may vote for the ALADYR board of directors election.
Participar de ALADYR, ayudar en la organización de algunos eventos, asistir a los congresos, seminarios y webinars, y adquirir los conocimientos que entrega, ha sido una muy buena experiencia, que la recomiendo de todas maneras a todos los estudiantes o recién egresados de carreras relacionadas con el agua.
-- Ignacio Monardes, ITECK