ALADYR, Latin American Association of Desalination and Water Reuse.
Founded on November 30, 2010, during the II International Desalination Seminar in the city of Antofagasta, Chile. Our organization is a non-profit trade association that strives to enhance the knowledge and expertise surrounding desalination, water reuse, and effluent treatment technologies to improve water management practices in Latin America and ensure access to drinking water while promoting sustainability, economic development, and social welfare.
- Our essential goal is to be a cornerstone in which partners can find the right answers to their needs in this sector and constitute a space for the promotion of their services and products on the premise of resource access and sustainability.
- We support members with public and private organizations linked to our goals, facilitating connection networks, knowledge exchange, and access to valuable contacts.
- We contribute to the municipal, industrial, productive, and academic sectors through the generation, promotion, and support of new knowledge, uses, technologies, and commitment to career advancement through meetings, seminars, and others.
- We settle relevant information for our target audience, facilitating access to knowledge, and seeking to adapt its contents to multiply and disseminate it.
- We promote the integration of children and youths in our actions. We consider that raising awareness about the efficient use of water and the unification of technologies is a transcendent action.
- Water desalination and reuse are vital to face the scarcity or limited access to this precious resource, and these technologies embody the best bet for a planet that requires drastic solutions to approach the future.
- Establish environmental responsibility and respect as cornerstones of our goals.
- Promote the values that sustain our organization with each action.
- Constant commitment to the continuous improvement of all processes to guarantee the quality of the services and benefits that we offer to our partners.