ALADYR, Latin American Association of Desalination and Water Reuse
Founded on November 30th, 2010, during the II International Desalination Seminar in Antofagasta City, Chile, ALADYR is a non-profit trade association that is the benchmark in desalination, reuse, and treatment of water and effluents in Latin America.
- Our essential goal is to be a cornerstone in which partners can find the right answers to their needs in this sector and constitute a space for the promotion of their services and products on the premise of resource access and sustainability.
- We support members with public and private organizations linked to our goals, facilitating connection networks, knowledge exchange, and access to valuable contacts.
- We contribute to the municipal, industrial, productive, and academic sectors through the generation, promotion, and support of new knowledge, uses, technologies, and commitment to career advancement through meetings, seminars, and others.
- We settle relevant information for our target audience, facilitating access to knowledge, and seeking to adapt its contents to multiply and disseminate it.
- We promote the integration of children and youths in our actions. We consider that raising awareness about the efficient use of water and the unification of technologies is a transcendent action.
- Water desalination and reuse are vital to face the scarcity or limited access to this precious resource, and these technologies embody the best bet for a planet that requires drastic solutions to approach the future.
- Establish environmental responsibility and respect as cornerstones of our goals.
- Promote the values that sustain our organization with each action.
- Constant commitment to the continuous improvement of all processes to guarantee the quality of the services and benefits that we offer to our partners.