Papers will be exclusively received in
PDF format and must be emailed to [email protected]
ALADYR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REJECT PAPERS
WITH LACK OF TRUTHFULNESS INFORMATION
OR WHICH ARE NOT VERIFIABLE.
- Environment, desalination and reuse.
- Papers may have been written individually or in groups.
- An extended summary of a minimum of 500 words containing purpose, scope, content, results, conclusion and contribution to the industry must be submitted.
- Supporting material such as other studies or research should be included as annexes in the references.
- The official language of the congress is Spanish, therefore the technical papers must be presented in this language.
- The papers or summaries must be submitted in PDF format, in medium quality, avoiding exceeding 2MB. These can be compressed in an app of your choice. We recommend ILOVEPDF.
- Once the Technical Committee reviews the papers, the author will be notified within a maximum period of 10 days if the technical paper has been:
- Approved for presentation
- Approved with reservations
- Not approved.
Technical papers or abstracts must comply with the following structure:
- Author (s) Name (indicating who will be the speaker at the Congress and if he will be representing any company or organization, point out the position).
- Indicate if the study is "unpublished" (first presented) or "not unpublished" (indicate where it was presented).
- Study Areas (see list), may refer to more than one area and must be a specific and accurate mention.
- All images and graphics must have captions.
- All papers must include the presenter's resume.
- Papers will be exclusively received in PDF format and must be emailed to: [email protected]