The works will be received exclusively in
PDF format and must be sent by mail
ALADYR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REJECT PAPERS
WITH LACK OF TRUTHFULNESS INFORMATION
OR WHICH ARE NOT VERIFIABLE.
- Environment, desalination and reuse.
- Papers may have been written individually or in groups
- An extended summary of a minimum of 500 words containing purpose, scope, content, results, conclusion and contribution to the industry must be submitted.
Supporting material such as other studies or research should be included as annexes in the references.
- The official language of the congress is Portuguese; therefore, the technical papers must be presented in this language.
- The papers or summaries must be submitted in PDF format, in medium quality, avoiding exceeding 2MB. These can be compressed in an app of your choice. We recommend ILOVEPDF.
- Once the Technical Committee reviews the papers, the author will be notified within a maximum period of 10 days if the technical paper has been:
- Approved for presentation
- Approved with reservations
- Not approved.
Technical papers or abstracts must comply with the following structure:
- Author (s) Name (indicating who will be the speaker at the Congress and if he will be representing any company or organization, point out the position).
- Indicate if the study is "unpublished" (first presented) or "not unpublished" (indicate where it was presented).
- Study Areas (see list), may refer to more than one area and must be a specific and accurate mention.
- All images and graphics must have captions.
- All papers must include the presenter's resume.
- Papers will be exclusively received in PDF format and must be emailed to: