technical papersCall for technical papers: Deadline is April May 30
- Regulations, policy and market challenges.
- Case studies of desalination and reuse projects.
- Pre and post treatment in desalination plants.
- Energy efficiency.
- Innovation and emerging technologies.
- Non-conventional uses (Agriculture, Dairy, Cellulose, etc.)
- Implementation in Oil & Gas.
- Water in mining.
- Water for the food and beverage industry.
- Energy and water.
- Circular Economy
- Water footprint
- Reverse Osmosis: membranes and uses.
- Operation techniques and practical experience.
- Industrial implementations for water reuse and desalination.
- Projects, operation and experience in reverse osmosis for drinking water (focused on municipal water).
- Environment, desalination and reuse.
- Advanced oxidation processes.
- Water reuse: design, membrane use and water efficiency.
Hilton Mexico City Santa Fe
Room: USD 149 + taxes (subject to availability). Buffet breakfast included
Contact: Christopher Lopez: [email protected]
Send an email indicating that you are an ALADYR event attendee
Antonio Dovali Jaime No. 70,
Santa Fe, Zedec Sta Fe Alvaro
Obregon, 01219 Ciudad de Mexico, CDMX, Mexico