technical papersCall for technical papers: Deadline is August 28
- Regulations, policy and market challenges.
- Case studies of desalination and reuse projects.
- Pre and post treatment in desalination plants.
- Energy efficiency.
- Innovation and emerging technologies.
- Non-conventional uses (Agriculture, Dairy, Cellulose, etc.)
- Implementation in Oil & Gas.
- Water in mining.
- Water for the food and beverage industry.
- Energy and water.
- Circular Economy
- Water footprint
- Reverse Osmosis: membranes and uses.
- Operation techniques and practical experience.
- Industrial implementations for water reuse and desalination.
- Projects, operation and experience in reverse osmosis for drinking water (focused on municipal water).
- Environment, desalination and reuse.
- Advanced oxidation processes.
- Water reuse: design, membrane use and water efficiency.
Hotel Intercontinental Santiago
Room: Business Room USD 150 + taxes / night. (Subject to availability).
Includes: 24 hour Reception and Concierge. • 24 hour room service. • Breakfast served from 06:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. • Room with 28 square meters.
Contact: Mauricio Parra: [email protected] Cc: [email protected]
Send mail indicating you are an ALADYR Event attendee
Av. Vitacura 2885, Las Condes, Region Metropolitana, Chile CP